Popular Posts

Monday, April 23, 2012

Designer Babies

This is a baby who is chosen out of a couple different embryos to the healthiest or the one that might save a sibling. After they are born they are just like any other baby only some of them have some DNA taking from them in order to help another sibling. If I was the parent I would do it because not only would I have another kid but I would also help one of my other children. So it would be a good thing. Especially if there is a hereditary disease in your family, you can make sure that you have a somewhat healthy child. If  I was the child that was helped by the designer baby, I would feel like I could never repay them for saving my life. If I was the child I would feel important to my sibling that I helped, but I wouldn't know for sure about why my parents did it. So it would be difficult being a designer baby because it would raise a lot of questions. It would make you wonder why you are really here.

No comments:

Post a Comment