Popular Posts

Friday, November 18, 2011

Are you an Extrovert or an Introvert?

I think that I personally am an Introvert. I think that extrovert kind of people may have it easier because they can talk to people so much easier, there is always going to be people out there and there may not always be spaces for someone to be alone in. If everyone would be an Extrovert in the world, i think everyone would be loud and the world would be obnoxious. If everyone in the world would be an introvert no one would stand up and be a leader cause everyone would be to shy to do it. I my friends can be shy, or they could be loud. Just as long as they aren't obnoxiously loud. I think that a mix between the two types of people would make a good leader. The better writers might be the introvert kind of people, because they may be quiet but they put the words that they don't say on the paper. I think that as long as there is a good mix then that neighborhood would be pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment